Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

weekend snapshot: through diana

These pictures were actually taken over New Years weekend when we were down south, but I just got the film developed. Husband gave me a Diana F+ for Christmas and I was so excited to use it... turns out I over-exposed pretty much the whole b+w roll, and most of the color roll (I swear I read the manual front to back). But I got a few good ones at least. I guess I'll just have to practice and learn from my mistakes!






Have any Diana picture taking tips to share? I would love to hear!


p.s. In case you were wondering the polaroids from this post were created using this

2 comments:

  1. Great photos, I really like the darker edges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great! I can't even imagine shooting film - so, props to you for getting some decent ones. I've told you how I think film people are amazing, therefore, you're amazing, Stacy! Keep at it!

    ReplyDelete