Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

family picture and baby bump

After church today we tried to get a good family photo for our Christmas card. Only problem - the sun was going down and fast! I hate how early it gets dark this time of year. So most of the shots were a little blurry since the Little Miss wouldn't sit still for the long exposure. I'm glad a few turned out okay, but I might try again  (earlier in the day) next week.


I bought her this cute plaid vintage dress especially for Christmas this year. I love it so much, but it smelled like it had been in storage for a long time so I washed and dried it and it shrunk at least three inches shorter! I almost cried, I couldn't believe I had put it in the drier! I am usually more careful with vintage clothes and let them air dry. But at least I know another baby girl is on the way who can wear it once her older sister grows out of it (which will probably be next week).


And here is my 27 1/2 week baby bump picture. I feel like I really grew these past couple of weeks. It's getting hard to put on my boots and I am always out of breath after climbing the stairs even though I am exercising regularly. But even though life is getting a bit more uncomfortable I am happy and so excited to meet this baby girl! Picking out a name is proving to be harder than I thought though...have any suggestions for me?


3 comments:

  1. You are such a cute pregnant girl! Whoa I can't beleve you are 27 weeks! It is just so weird that when you have this lil girl Addy will be a year the very next month. I swear I just had her, time is flying! It's almost Chrsitmas and dont' you remember making masks last Christmas, how could a whole year already flown by?
    Ok on names...
    I like...
    Claire (loved it, Brand did not)
    Maybell
    Scarlett
    Charlotte (call her lottie...I LOVE this name!)
    Autumn
    Eliza
    Ivy
    and thats about all I have for now. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacy, I'll take your pictures if you still want! Let me know! Self-timer pictures are always way harder than they seem.

    ReplyDelete